Payments from the proceeds of the gun shop
The gold obtained from the sale of arms is the income of the state. From this item of income the state pays daily:
- 13% to the treasury.
- 13% to the title fund.
- 10% - to the securities fund of the steel mill.
- 10% to the princes whose princedoms with the raised banner.
- 10% to the General Staff fund.
- 10% - to the wage fund of the main enterprises.
- 5% to the treasury of the imperial house.
- 5% to the Old Rat Foundation.
- 3% - to the bonus fund of the steel mill.
- 1% goes to charity.
- 20% - to the fund for the development of the technical base of the project.