The information we collect
When you use our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal information we collect includes:
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone number
- Address, zip code, city
For security reasons, personal information can only be entered once. To change or delete previously entered personal information, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org support.
Website usage data, tracking technologies, and cookies
Usage data is automatically provided by the browser and can be used by the website. Usage data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze our website usage (e.g., Google Analytics).
Using your Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a website user. The personal information you enter may give you access to various features of the website that are available to you as a verified user.
- To send you news and other similar information, unless you have opted out of receiving such messages.
- To service and manage your inquiries to our support team.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Information if it is required to do so by law or in response to requests from government agencies (e.g., the courts).
Your ability to control and modify the data you enter
We give you control over your Personal Information. Your options include:
- updating your email using the Contact Us page
- Adding, updating or deleting your phone number
- To change or delete previously entered Personal Information (such as first and last names), you should contact email@example.com (for security reasons, Personal Information can only be entered once on the Personal Information page)
- Change the settings for mailing lists and notifications
Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We use technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and alteration.