Clones of the Craftsman social status and above can work at the Transport Company.
Terms of employment
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Work gloves (for all positions except manager).
- Pen and barn lock (for the manager).
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the Transport Company can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
Craftsmen and clones of higher status begin their career in the Transport Company with the position of "Handyman". If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
You may resign from the Transportation Company at any time of your choosing.
Amount of salary
All employees of the Transportation Company are paid daily at the settlement time (after 00:00 GMT) in two instalments:
- Permanent salary (fixed payment, its own for each position, + daily enterprise bonus).
- Additional Bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
A company bonus can increase your regular salary. Every day, the state transfers to the Transportation Company's bonus fund:
- 6% of the discount from the exchanges (commodity / stock / fair).
- 2% on sales at the gun shop.
- 2% on the sale of guns to outlaws.
- 9% from gun sales at the Imported Weapons Auction. A percentage is charged on the price for which the weapon was sold if it was sold for gold (i.e., if the item was sold for a resource, there will be no deduction).
- 4% of the commission from sales at the Arms Exchange.
At the end of the working day, the accumulated fund is divided equally among all employees of the company. The amount received is added to the employee's fixed salary. Remember that amounts less than 0.0001 gold coins cannot be credited.
In addition to the company's salary and bonus, employees of the Transportation Company may receive bonuses. The amount of bonus depends on the amount of "Knowledge of Logistics" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or not enough knowledge to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Knowledge of logistics" can be acquired in several ways:
- By exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma at the University for them. Read more
- Taking advantage of magical artifacts from fairy tale characters. Read more
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.
Each day, the state contributes to the Transportation Company's premium fund:
- 3% of the Trade Guild's sales commissions.
- 2% of the state's profits from tourism activities on the Real Clone Earth.
- 2% of the income from teaching the Intent characteristic at the University.
At the end of each work day, the accumulated bonus fund of the Transportation Company is paid out in six installments:
- 20% of the fund to all handymen, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Logistics" of each clone.
- 10% of the fund to all experienced handymen, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Logistics" of each clone.
- 10% of the fund to all brigadiers, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Logistics" of each clone.
- 10% of the fund to all carriers, in proportion to the number of "Knowledge of Logistics" of each clone.
- 10% of the fund - to all forwarders, in proportion to the number of "Knowledge of Logistics" of each clone.
- 40% of the fund to all managers, in proportion to the number of "Knowledge of Logistics" of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of jobs for the handyman position is unlimited.
- There is one experienced handyman for every 24 handymen.
- There is one foreman for every 40 handymen.
- There is one cabbie for every 77 handymen.
- There is one forwarder per 100 handymen.
- There is one manager for every 1,000 laborers.
Recalculation of employees, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies in higher positions takes place at the calculation time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
In the event that the number of subordinate employees is insufficient to support one of the leadership positions, the reverse process is provided: the vacancy will be closed at the calculated time. In this case, the employee with the minimum amount of "Knowledge of Logistics" will be transferred to a lower position.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to hold a higher position:
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have "Knowledge of Logistics" more than the worst employee in a superior position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch. Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tool needed to work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool will not be able to perform his duties and will receive a corresponding reprimand in his personal employment book. If a clone is reprimanded for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.