Clones of "Peasant" or higher social status can work in the Cut Factory.
Terms of employment
To get a job, your clone must be educated as a jeweler at the University. The cost of education is 3 gold coins. Read more
The clone does not need a working tool to work.
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the Cutting Factory can be combined with work at other state-owned enterprises (except the meat factory).
Peasants and higher status clones begin their careers at the Cutter Factory as "Jewelers. If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. In addition to one stamina consumption rate, the clone expends 1 unit of stamina on any of the positions of this enterprise. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
At any time you can resign from the Cutting Factory of your own free will.
Amount of salary
All employees of the Cut Factory are paid every day at the settlement time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
Cut Factory employees may receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of "Cut Knowledge" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or not enough knowledge to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Knowledge of the cut can be acquired in several ways:
- By exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma at the University for them. Read more
- Taking advantage of magical artifacts from fairy tale characters. Read more
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.
Every day, the state contributes to the Cut Factory's prize fund:
- 15% of the cost of jewelry production by the masters of jewelry production (from the component in gold coins, the cost of the resource is not taken into account).
At the end of each working day, the accumulated bonus fund of the Cut Factory is paid out in three installments:
- 40% of the fund to all jewelers, in proportion to the amount of "Cut Knowledge" of each clone.
- 30% of the fund to all brigadiers, in proportion to the amount of "Cut Knowledge" of each clone.
- 30% of the fund to all managers, in proportion to the number of "Cut Knowledge" of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- There is no limit to the number of jobs for the jeweler position.
- The number of jobs for the foreman position is limited to 202.
- The number of manager jobs is limited to 5.
The transfer of employees from one position to another takes place at settlement time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to hold a higher position:
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have "Cut Knowledge" more than the worst employee in a superior position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.