Long-term construction projects include:
- Building the Principality. Read more
- Building a palace in the principality. Read more
- The development of enterprise levels in the principality. Read more
- Construction of amber caves in the principality. Read more
- Building wonders in the principality and in the settlement. Read more in the miracles section. Read more
- The construction of the Great Buildings in the principality and in the settlement. Read more
- Construction of megalithic structures in the Principality (aqueduct, thermae, Great Warrior Complex). Read more in the section on megalithic structures. Read more
- Construction of other buildings in the Principality (defensive wall, barracks, training arena, genetic engineering center, etc.) Read more in the Principalities section. Read more
- Repair of the defensive wall in the principality. Read more
Terms of employment
A clone who wants to get a job as a construction worker must meet the following requirements:
- Social status Craftsman and above.
- An endurance score of at least 0.
There are additional requirements for builders of megalithic structures (the aqueduct, thermae, the great warrior complex):
- Social status A petty bourgeois and above.
- Special education "Engineer of Megalithic Structures". Read more
If a clone wants to get a job as a builder on the "Protective Wall Repair" project, he must reside in the principality where the wall is located.
A clone will NOT be able to get a job as a builder if he:
- Already working as a builder on another long-term project.
- He himself is the owner of any long-term facility under construction.
- Works in the gold mines in the settlements.
Work as a construction worker can be combined with work at any other public or private enterprise. You don't need any tools or supplies to work, the state provides builders with everything they need.
Warning. To work as a builder a clone requires stamina (in addition to normal daily consumption). The clone will expend stamina even if the construction site is idle due to lack of building material (due to the owner's fault). In this case, the salary will be paid as usual. If a clone does not have enough stamina and its stamina value drops below 0, the clone will be immediately dismissed from the construction site.
Stamina consumption per day depends on the type of construction and on whether the clone has a place to live (depending on whether the clone has moved into his own or a rented house in the principality or settlement where the construction is taking place).
Building various structures, the clone expends stamina:
- Building a Principality: 1 stamina/day.
- Construction of any object in the principality, without living in the territory of this principality: 1.5 stamina/day.
- Construction of any object in the Principality, with residence in the territory of this Principality: 1 stamina/day.
- Construction of any object in the settlement, without living on the territory of this settlement: 1.5 stamina/day.
- Construction of any object in the settlement, with residence on the territory of this settlement: 1 stamina/day.
- Repair of the wall in the Principality: 5 stamina/day.
Order of work and remuneration
To get a job, you have to apply to the owner of the construction site. The clone will then be automatically accepted into the position. Implemented the possibility for convenient employment of several of your clones at once. You cannot quit or withdraw the application if less than 24 hours have passed since it was submitted. A new application can be submitted no earlier than 24 hours from the date of dismissal from the previous construction.
The work consists of laying construction material. After employment, the clone works automatically, consuming 1 unit of each type of building material per day (unless a different consumption is specified for this type of construction in the description). At the hour of reckoning (after 00:00 GMT), construction workers are paid daily wages as assigned by the owner. Units of experience in construction are not accrued.
The owner of the construction site can set the amount of wages to be paid at the end of each worker's shift. In addition, it can limit the maximum number of workers who can be employed at the same time on this project under construction. Any builder or job candidate will be able to see the statistics of salaries paid on the construction site page.
Once the wage is assigned, the owner of the construction site can only increase it: no reduction is allowed. However, if the owner of the construction site cannot afford to pay the assigned amount, he can zero it out completely. In this case, all hired workers will be fired automatically (except clones belonging to the same member as the clone-owner). It will be possible to assign a new salary amount only 15 days after the previous one was zeroed out.
Every day the amount of wages multiplied by the maximum possible number of workers is set aside from the construction owner's account. At the end of the working day, wages are paid according to the number of clones actually employed, and the excess balance is returned to the owner's game account. Thus, situations where payment for work that has already been done cannot be received are excluded. If the necessary amount cannot be set aside (for example, there are not enough funds in the account) - the salary is reset and all employees are dismissed.
The owner of the construction site must take care of the availability of the necessary building material. In the absence of material (at least one type out of several), the construction process will stand still. At the same time, all workers who are at the construction site will be paid wages. Payroll will only be stopped if the payroll drops to 0.
As soon as the facility is completed, all employees receive their final paychecks and are automatically dismissed from the commissioned facility. The exception is the repair of the defensive wall in the principality: if the siege of the principality continues, the workers are not dismissed after the repair is complete and will be able to work on the construction after the next destruction of the wall.