The Charity Fund was created by the state to help residents who roam the Clone Earth.
Contributions to the fund are made continuously throughout the day from the following items:
- 1% - from the collection of tax on agricultural fields.
- 1% - from the sale of cruise ship tickets.
- 1% - of the cost of creating an estate (only of the component in gold coins).
- 1% - from the cost of improving enterprises and factories in the settlements (only from the component in the gold coins).
- 0.5% - of the difference between the selling price of the security at the Auction and its face value (only in gold coins).
- 1% - from the gold received from the sale of weapons in the armory.
- 1% - of the cost of renaming the settlement.
- 10% - of the size of the winning bid at the flea market.
- 0.005 gold for each hour of tuition paid by university professors.
The charity fund is distributed to vagrants who visit Nochlezhka. There, a clone of the tramp social status (provided he is the only clone in the account) can receive shelter and sustenance of 0.01 gold. A night shelter can be visited once a day.