Payments from Colt's gunsmith's income
The gold from the sale of guns is Colt's income. From this item of income the state pays daily:
- 13% to the treasury.
- 13% to the title fund.
- 10% - to the securities fund of the steel mill.
- 10% to the princes whose princedoms with the raised banner.
- 10% to the General Staff fund.
- 10% - to the wage fund of the main enterprises.
- 5% to the treasury of the imperial house.
- 5% to the Old Rat Foundation.
- 3% - to the bonus fund of the steel mill.
- 1% goes to charity.
- 20% - to the fund for the development of the technical base of the project.