Revenue from auctions
After selling the goods at various auctions, the gold coins go to the state, which pays them into game funds.
The gold received from the sale of clones is transferred to Kok's budget and is his income.
Coke, in turn, transfers from this line of income on a daily basis:
- 2.5% - to the Employee Benefits Fund of the Office.
- 30% to the Clone Auction securities fund.
- 17.5% - to the "active player fund", which is paid to players according to the size of the account score.
- 50% - to the fund for the development of the technical base of the project.
Upon the sale of the principality, the seller is charged a commission of 20% of the sale price. The commissions go to Coke's income.
Cock, in turn, pays daily out of this income:
- 10% - to the Clone Auction securities dividend fund.
- 10% to the fund of the Imperial House.
- 10% to the Oil Age Fund.
- 10% to the Megalithic Era Foundation.
- 60% - to the fund for the development of the technical base of the project.
The difference between the sale price of the security in gold coins and the face value of the lot in gold coins is transferred to the Kok budget. Resource value equivalents are not taken into account.
Cock, in turn, pays out of that budget:
- 0.5% - to the charity fund.
- 5% - to the Princely Fund.
- 5% - to the fund "Treasury of settlements".
- 5% to the University's Employee Benefits Fund.
- 5% to the military ranks fund.
- 15% to the Clone Earth Social Fund.
Funds from the sale of lots at an "imported gun auction" go to Kok's income.
Cock, in turn, remits income on a daily basis:
- 45% - to the bonus fund of the main state enterprises (sawmill, mill, quarry, mine, cartwheel).
- 30% - to the Arms Exchange securities fund.
- 25% - income of Overseas Merchants (state obligations: supply of the resource from reserves at a 40% discount).