Revision date: April 6, 2023.
I. Introductory provisions
- Welcome to the online economic simulator "Golden Clone" (hereinafter - the "simulator") developed by Fleasoft Corp. All intellectual rights, including the exclusive right to use the economic simulator presented in the fascinating form of the virtual world at the turn of the 16th-19th centuries, belong to Fleasoft Corp. ("Developer"), established under the laws of the Republic of Seychelles.
- Any use of the "Simulator" not in accordance with this User Agreement ("Agreement") is expressly prohibited. The User hereby declares that he/she is a natural person of at least eighteen (18) years of age, or is fully capable in accordance with the applicable laws of the country of residence (domicile), or has reached the age of majority in his/her country and fully and unconditionally accepts all the terms of this Agreement. All consequences of non-compliance with this condition shall be borne by the User. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this Agreement, the User may not use the economic simulator.
- The Developer and the User acknowledge the manner and form of this Agreement to be equivalent in legal effect to an agreement in writing. Unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Agreement shall be deemed to be the first use of the economic simulator by the User.
- Clone - a virtual character created and controlled by the User, through which the User develops his skills and abilities, as well as the user's leisure - communication in chat and on the forum, participation in contests and tournaments, etc. The amount of opportunities in the virtual world depends on the degree of development of the User's character.
- A clone's life is a type of activity aimed at the leisure and recreation of the clone's owner, the User, as well as at the development of certain skills and abilities.
- Game - carrying out leisure and recreation of the user, participation in various contests, tournaments and other activities offered by the site.
- Site, server - a hardware-software complex designed to organize the User's leisure time.
- The Metropolia 2007 server is located in the domain zone worldofclone.com (opens in a new tab).
- The Anclave 2020 server is located in the domain zone clonesworld.com (opens in a new tab).
- Clonkon, gold - types of conditional units, which are awarded to the User's characters during their life, according to the rules of the simulator.
- Klonkoon can be exchanged for the unit of "gold coin", at a rate set by the users themselves at the time of the exchange. For possible changes in the rate the user follows in the appropriate section of the site. The exchange rate of "gold" to "klonkoyn" is determined by the supply-demand between the participants themselves in the economic simulator.
- Account, purse, kalita - a virtual account of the User, electronically provided by the Developer to each User to account for the conditional units "klonkoyn" and/or "gold" (in the format of the accounting system of the site).
III. General provisions
- The subject of this Agreement is the provision of recreational services by the Developer to the User. Such services shall mean information and other services necessary to organize and serve the User at the Developer's site.
- Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, the Developer agrees to provide services to the User provided that the User:
- Has come of age under the law of his jurisdiction of residence or domicile, has legal capacity and is of sound mind.
- The User is not a citizen and/or resident (tax or otherwise) of a country where the distribution and/or provision of the products or services offered by the Developer is contrary to local laws or regulations. It is the user's responsibility to be familiar with and comply with the requirements of any local laws and regulations.
- A user may not create an account in the game, donate or purchase an account and/or otherwise participate in the game if the user is a citizen and/or resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, the People's Republic of China, the Republic of Singapore or any country subject to American embargoes and sanctions, namely Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan or Cuba.
- The economic simulator is intended solely for the entertainment and self-development of the user. The user acknowledges that all activities on this site are for him/her entertainment, not related to business activities and profit from its implementation.
- Descriptive texts of the simulator can use terms used in real life and taken from real business processes, such as: "state", "taxes", "banker", "banks", "country", "money", "gold", "real estate", "currency", "money signs", "house", "enterprise", "city", "territory", "village", "village", "principality", "fields", "products", "fund", "security", "yield", "dividends" and others. They all relate exclusively to the elements of the economic simulation of the virtual world. Any coincidence or similarity with corresponding objects of the real world is accidental and unintentional.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the provisions of this Agreement apply to all servers of the Golden Clone project.
- Transactions on the account are recorded in the journal. If within 10 (ten) days of entering information about the transaction in the log, the User does not report his disagreement with it, thereby he confirms his agreement with the operation. After the expiration of the specified period, the User shall not have the right to make any demands and claims against the Developer in respect of the specified information, and if they are stated, such demands and claims shall be rejected without consideration. Information about extracts from user logs is stored on the server for 3 months.
- A number of gaming processes involve the ability to use blockchain-based tokens, which are additionally covered by the Disclaimer that is an integral part of this Agreement. The User acknowledges that he has carefully read and fully accepts the Disclaimer, and guarantees to comply with all conditions relating to the User, which are set out in the Disclaimer. Read more
IV. The user is obliged to
- If necessary (user application to unlock the account in case of multiple incorrect password entries, etc.) Confirm the authenticity of his/her personal data, allowing to identify the user as the account owner. If a Developer has reasons to believe that the information provided by a User is untrue or incomplete, his or her access to the account may be blocked on a temporary or permanent basis or such User may be denied access to certain services provided by the Developer. The developer objects to receiving from you in any form, verbal or written, any confidential or other information (except for the necessary confirmation of information about the account owner).
- Do not use the simulator to perform any actions contrary to international law and the law of the country of residence of the User.
- Do not distribute materials that violate the requirements of the current legislation, in particular those that contain threats and insults, discredit others, violate the rights of citizens to privacy or public order, which are obscene; violate to any extent the honor and dignity, rights and legally protected interests of others; promote or contain calls to incite religious, racial or ethnic hatred, contain attempts to incite hatred or calls for violence.
- Do not interfere with the work of the Developer, its partners and employees.
- Do not prevent other Users from accessing the economic simulator.
- Do not cheat the Developer, its partners or other users.
- Do not use external programs of any kind to gain advantages.
- Do not use the software bugs and undocumented features of the simulator.
- Immediately notify the Developer about bugs in the site software and undocumented features that have become known to the User.
- Immediately inform the Developer about persons known to the User who use bugs in the site software and undocumented features.
- Do not use mailing lists and other types of messages to persons who have not agreed to receive them (spam), for any advertising (including advertising their referral links, as well as links to any resources that may contain advertising information or referral links).
- Not to advertise pornography, drugs and resources containing such information, as well as other objects, advertising of which is prohibited in accordance with applicable law.
- Be respectful to the Developer, its partners and other users, including not using profanity and insults in any form.
- Not to defame the actions of the Developer, its partners and other users, not to engage in slander to their address, not to disseminate information that is such.
- Do not use actions, terminology or jargon to conceal a breach of User's obligations.
- Do not threaten violence or physical harm to anyone.
- Independently bear personal responsibility for the conduct of any of its transactions and operations. The User's activities are performed solely at the User's own risk and at its own discretion and will.
- The User shall be fully liable to the tax authorities at his/her place of residence in case he/she derives any income through the Developer's site.
- Each User is the sole authorized user of the Developer's services and the corresponding account. The user has obtained the exclusive and non-transferable right to use and access the account and is responsible for ensuring that no third party, including but not limited to immediate family members and/or family members, has access to the account.
- If the User acts in the name and/or on behalf of a third party, the Developer does not treat such third party as a User and shall not be liable to it, regardless of whether the identity of such person is established.
- Independently and regularly acquainted with the news site, as well as with changes in this Agreement, the rules and other regulating the process of life of the economic simulator documents, posted by the Developer on the site.
- The first to notify the Developer in writing about your complaints and grievances through the "Support" page.
- Pay for Internet access yourself and at your own expense, as well as incur other expenses necessary to use the simulator.
- This Agreement is a personal agreement with the User, and the User may not assign or transfer any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to other persons.
- Do not engage in mass creation of accounts with a single character of social status "tramp".
- All transactions in respect of clones and his property shall be carried out exclusively at the simulator site and in the ways provided for by the user interface.
- Do not use as a username and/or character name the words and expressions that are links to other resources, that are advertising, obscene or vulgar, contain obscene words and insult (or possibly insult) other Users.
V. The developer is obligated to
- Provide technical support for the hardware and software complex: keeping records of significant information, ensuring security measures and user identification, development of software to be integrated into the simulator site and external applications in the amounts, priorities and timelines determined by the Developer.
- Comply with the confidentiality regime with respect to personal data of the User as defined in this Agreement.
VI. The developer has the right to
- Provide additional services to the User, the list of which, as well as the order and conditions of use of which are determined by this Agreement, the rules of the simulator and other Developer's announcements. At the same time, the Developer has the right to change the number and scope of services offered, their name, description, type, timing, effect and other conditions of use at any time.
- Suspend this Agreement and restrict User access to individual features of the simulator or the entire resource (forum, chat, etc.) for the duration of the inspection in case of suspicion of violation or complicity in violation of this Agreement or other site rules, as well as (in order to ensure the safety of User property) if there is reason to believe there are attempts of hacking or unauthorized access to the User's account. Access is restored in accordance with paragraph 6.3 of this Agreement.
- Temporarily restrict access to the User's account in case of a long-term absence of activity (no login to the account for more than 100 days), with preservation of all processes of life of clones on the account (consumption of tools, accrual of characteristics, conditional units, etc. according to the rules of the simulator). To restore access you should contact the Support Service and act in accordance with paragraph 4.1 of this agreement. The application will be accepted for review within 3 working days of submission. Term of consideration of the application to restore access is up to 15 working days (weekends and holidays are not included).
- Partially or completely interrupt the provision of services without warning the User during reconstruction, repair and maintenance work at the simulator site.
- Independently and at its own discretion to set the exchange rate of conventional units klonkoyn to gold and vice versa.
- The Developer may assign or transfer any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement to a third party at any time. The Developer shall notify the User of the assignment.
- Make changes to existing project modules or simulator scripts, develop and add new modules and project scripts. Make changes to this Agreement, site rules and other documents unilaterally. If this User Agreement is amended, such amendments shall become effective on the date of publication of the new edition of this Agreement, unless a different effective date is additionally specified when the amendments are published. The User agrees to independently monitor changes in the provisions of this Agreement and be responsible, as well as all negative consequences associated with non-compliance with this obligation. If the User does not agree with the relevant changes, the User must stop using the simulator, otherwise the User's continued use means that the User agrees to the terms of this Agreement in the new version.
VII. Warranties and liability
- The user agrees that he is personally responsible for all actions taken on the Golden Clone site through his account.
- The Developer is not responsible for any content posted by the User and assumes no obligation to monitor, review or approve such content. The User is directly responsible for the actions in question.
- The Developer objects to receiving from you in any form, verbal or written, any confidential or other proprietary information (except for necessary confirmation of account owner information).
- It is up to the user to take care of the necessary computer and other security measures. The user must keep the authentication and authorization data (password, session cookies, etc.) for their account secret and not share it with anyone else. The User undertakes not to allow unauthorized access to the mailbox specified in the User's profile and devices (cell phone, device receiving one-time codes, etc.) that can be used to restore access to the account or to confirm operations in the project "Golden Clone". The User agrees that all risk of adverse consequences of violation of this provision shall be borne by the User.
- The User agrees that the information security system of the simulator site excludes the transfer of authentication and authorization data of the User (password, session cookies, etc.), as well as identification information of his account to third parties.
- User agrees that his or her account cannot be traded, donated, or assigned to third parties on third-party sites and without proper registration in accordance with the Golden Clone project rules. Trading accounts, inventory on third-party services is prohibited and is a flagrant violation of the rules (in order to avoid fraud and subsequent complaints). The User agrees that the User is responsible for failure to comply with this paragraph of the Agreement.
- The Developer is not responsible to the User for the actions of other Users.
- The Developer is not responsible for losses incurred as a result of the User's use or non-use of information about the economic simulator, the rules and is not liable for losses or other damages incurred by the User due to his unskilled actions and ignorance of the rules or due to the User's mistakes in calculations or forecasts.
- The user agrees that he is using the simulator site of his own free will and free choice. The Developer does not give the User any guarantee that he or she will profit or benefit from participating in the Simulator.
- The Developer does not bear the tax burden for the User.
- The User fully agrees that the Developer cannot be held liable for losses of the User that have arisen due to illegal actions of third parties aimed at violation of the security of electronic equipment and project databases, or due to interruptions, suspension or termination of communication channels used for interaction with the User, as well as unlawful or unreasonable actions of third parties beyond the control of the Developer.
- The Developer does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to the site and its services in case of technical failures and/or unforeseen circumstances, including: incomplete operation or non-functioning of Internet providers, information servers, as well as illegal actions of third parties.
- The developer will make every effort to avoid failures, but is not responsible for technical failures and interruptions in the game, regardless of the cause of such failures. The developer does not guarantee that the software is error-free and that the hardware will not go out of specification and function smoothly.
- The developer is not responsible for the malfunction of the simulator software. The user uses the software on an AS IS basis ("AS IS"). If the Developer determines that a failure (error) has occurred in the operation of the software, the results that occurred during the software's incorrect operation may be invalidated or adjusted at the Developer's discretion. The User agrees not to appeal to the Developer regarding the quality, quantity, order and timing of the features and services of the Simulator project.
- In case of disputes and disagreements at the simulator site, the Developer's decision is final and the User fully agrees with it.
- All disputes and disagreements arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by negotiation. The time limit for responding to a claim is ten (10) business days from the date of receipt. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, disputes, disagreements and claims arising from this Agreement shall be resolved at the location of the Respondent in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Seychelles in force.
- One of the Developer's priorities is to ensure maximum security of the User's personal data.
- Information is not considered confidential if it is public knowledge.
- The Developer may disclose confidential personal information about the User to third parties only if:
- The user has expressed a desire to disclose this information.
- This is required by international law and/or the authorities following a legal procedure.
- The User violates and/or is complicit in violating this Agreement, the rules or other governing documents posted by the Developer on the simulator site.
- The User hereby consents to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of this Agreement.
- In the context of this Agreement, the term "personal data" means: full name, gender, address, phone number, e-mail address, IP-address of the User, cookies and information that may relate to the provision of the Services to the User (such as the history of trading transactions of the User)
IX. Term and procedure for termination of the Agreement
- This Agreement is entered into for an indefinite term.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement unilaterally at any time. Deletion of an account by a user means termination of this agreement. Any costs of the User related to participation in the simulator are not compensated or refunded to the User upon termination of the agreement, and the Developer's obligations are considered fully discharged.
- If the Developer has terminated this Agreement and deleted the account of the User who has violated or participated in the violation of this Agreement or the rules of the Simulator, the User is prohibited from re-registering in the Simulator and creating new accounts.
- An account with unfilled personal data may be unilaterally deleted by the Developer without any compensation if the User has not logged into the account within a year.
X. Other provisions
- If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, void, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and no effect shall attach to the validity and effect of the other provisions hereof.
- By participating in the economic simulator, the User acknowledges that he has read, understood and fully accepts all the terms of this Agreement, as well as the rules and other regulatory documents placed by the Developer on the site of the simulator. The provisions of this Agreement shall take precedence over other documents.
- The original text of the Agreement is in Russian. The translation of this Agreement into other languages is for reference only and is published for the User's convenience. In case of discrepancies between the original text of the Agreement and its translation, the text of the Agreement in the Russian language shall prevail.
Fleasoft Corp. (Republic of Seychelles)
Address: Suite 1, Second Floor, Francis Rachel Str., Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.