Clones of the social status "Craftsman" and above can work at the Shipyard.
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Chan (for the resinator).
- Axe (for the carpenter).
- The Ready-To-Work (for the engineer).
- Bills (for assistant manager).
- Scales (for the manager).
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the Shipyard can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
A clone may immediately take a job as a tarmer, carpenter, engineer, assistant steward, or manager, as long as the current minimum requirements for the position are met. Even if there are no vacancies for that position, but the characteristics of the clone are higher than those specified in the requirements, he will get the job. In this case, the clone with minimal characteristics, which previously occupied it, will be dismissed. This is the hallmark of this enterprise.
Clones with a higher social status than specified in the requirements have priority for employment. They can settle, even if their characteristics are lower than required.
The position of foreman or senior engineer is in addition to the main position. For example, a clone can be a tarballer, and at the same time he can be chosen as a tarball brigadier. For this he will receive a brigadier allowance to his salary (gold coins + experience). You can't get a job as a tar-breeder without working as a tar-breeder. This combination requires no additional expenditure of stamina or tools, and wages and experience from both positions add up.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
At any time you can resign from the Shipyard at your own will.
Wages for all Shipyard employees are paid daily at settlement time (after 00:00 GMT) in two installments:
- Fixed salary (fixed pay, different for each position).
- Additional Bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
Shipyard employees may receive bonuses. If the bonus on any day is less than the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive the bonus on that day.
Every day, the state contributes to the shipyard's award fund:
- 10% of the purchase price of the pleasure craft (from the component in gold coins, the cost of the resource is not taken into account) .
At the end of each work day, the Shipyard's accumulated bonus fund is paid out in eight installments:
- 20% of the fund - to all the resiners equally.
- 10% of the fund - to all the tar-brigadiers equally.
- 20% of the fund to all carpenters equally.
- 10% of the fund to all the carpenters and foremen equally.
- 10% of the fund to all engineers equally.
- 10% of the fund to all senior engineers equally.
- 10% of the fund to all assistant managers equally.
- 10% of the fund to all managers equally.
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- There are a limited number of jobs for the position of resinator and it is equal to 802.
- The number of jobs for the position of tar-brigade-manager is limited and equals 80.
- The number of jobs for the carpenter position is limited to 400.
- The number of jobs for the carpenter foreman position is limited to 40.
- The number of jobs for the engineer position is limited to 50.
- The number of jobs for the position of senior engineer is limited and equals 5.
- The number of jobs for the assistant manager position is limited to 3.
- The number of manager jobs is limited to 1.
The opening of new positions does not automatically happen. A clone can take a position by displacing a "weaker" worker, even if there are no vacancies (if its social status or characteristics are higher than those specified in the requirements). Thus, an employee with poor performance can be dismissed from his or her position at any time.
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
Your clone must meet the following requirements to hold a higher position (foremen and senior engineers):
- Work in an appropriate subordinate position.
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have a Charisma score greater than the worst employee in a higher position.
If these conditions are met at the calculated time (after 00:00 GMT), your clone will be promoted and the clone that held it before will be moved down one step.
If there are several equal candidates for a higher position, preference is given to the clone who has a longer continuous record at that company.
To take a different type of position (e.g., from resin workers to carpenters), you must first resign from your previous position and then take the desired position, according to the general rules.