Clones of the social status "Craftsman" and above can work at the Steel Works.
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Work gloves (for journeyman and master foundry worker).
- Quill (for the shop manager and manager).
Also, your clone will need a minimum of 3 units of "Steel-Rolling Knowledge" for the unit.
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the Steel Rolling Plant can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
Craftsmen and clones of higher status begin their careers at the Steelworks as "Apprentice". If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
At any time you can resign from the Steel Rolling Plant at your own request.
Wages to all employees of the Steel Rolling Plant are paid daily at the settlement time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
The amount of the bonus depends on the amount of "Steel-Rolling Knowledge" the clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or not enough knowledge to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Steel-Rolling Knowledge" can be acquired by exchanging "Experience", "Judgment" or "Charisma" for it at the University, as well as by using magic artifacts.
Every day the state transfers to the Steel Rolling Plant's premium fund:
- 25% - of the cost of learning the profession of blacksmith at the University.
- 3% - from the profits from the sale of weapons in the gun shop.
- 30% - of the cost of ordering ammunition from the Steelworks (salt ammunition and live ammunition / shells, only a percentage of the component in gold coins, the cost of the resource is not taken into account).
- 10% - from the commission on sales at the Arms Exchange.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated bonus fund of the Steel Rolling Plant is paid out in four installments:
- 10% of the fund to all journeymen, in proportion to the amount of "Steel-Rolling Knowledge" of each clone.
- 50% of the fund to all masters of the foundry, in proportion to the number of "Steel-Rolling Knowledge" of each clone.
- 30% of the fund to all foundry managers, in proportion to the number of "Steel-Rolling Knowledge" of each clone.
- 10% of the fund to all managers, in proportion to the number of Steel Rolling Knowledge of each clone.
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- There is no limit to the number of apprentice jobs.
- The number of jobs for the foundry foreman position is unlimited.
- There is one foundry manager per 100 foundry masters.
- No managerial positions are open at this time. The vacated seats will be reduced.
Recalculation of employees, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies in higher positions takes place at the calculation time (after 00:00 GMT).
During the working day, one or more of the seats already occupied may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
In order to occupy the position of foundry master, a clone must take an apprenticeship. At the end of the work day, the clone will be promoted, subject to social status matching.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to hold a supervisory position (foundry manager or manager):
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have "Steelworker Knowledge" more than the worst worker in a superior position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch. Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tool needed to work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool will not be able to perform his duties and will receive a corresponding reprimand in his personal employment book. If a clone is reprimanded for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.
Notice. You can temporarily increase the amount of Steel Knowledge by putting the appropriate magic artifacts on the clone. If you use them correctly, you can very significantly increase the chances of a clone to be promoted!
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.