Clones of the social status "Rogue" and above can work at the Meat Factory.
Terms of employment
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Cutting knife (for the foreman).
- Pen and barn lock (for the manager).
A work tool is not required to work as a butcher or butcher.
A clone can only hold one position at a given company.
There are two types of employment at this company: tasks with piece-rate pay (slaughterers, butchers) and full-time work with a daily wage, plus additional bonuses (foremen, managers).
The clone must meet the following requirements in order to receive assignments as a Slaughterman:
- Have the social status of "Vagabond.
- Be the only clone on the account.
- Have at least 1 unit of "Butcher's Knowledge" available.
In order to receive tasks in the "Butcher" position, a clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the social status of "Craftsman" or higher.
- Have at least 20 units of Butcher's Knowledge.
"Butcher's Knowledge can be acquired by exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma for it at the University.
Once placed in the queue, your clone may receive the first job no sooner than 24 hours after employment.
Career advancement in these positions is impossible. A clone is placed in a position when he receives a task and becomes back in line when he completes the task and receives payment.
There is no limit to the number of tasks a clone can perform per day.
The butcher performs one task for 15 minutes, the butcher for one hour.
A job as a slaughterer can be combined with a job at any other Clone Earth company, according to the general rules.
Work as a butcher cannot be combined with work in other public or private enterprises.
The work of a slaughterer and butcher does not require the expenditure of stamina.
Artisans and clones of higher status begin their career at the Meat Factory as "Brigadier". If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working as a foreman or manager in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
You may resign from the Meat Factory at any time of your choosing.
Attention! Work as a foreman or manager cannot be combined with work in other public or private enterprises. Employees of each position may not perform assignments for other positions.
Amount of salary
Depending on their position, Meat Factory employees will receive different salaries.
- For each completed task the slaughterer will receive 0.0001 gold coin.
- The cost of each task for a butcher is determined by his qualification, which, in turn, depends on the amount of "Butcher Knowledge" a clone has.
Table. Influence of the butcher's knowledge on the size of the salary
|Butcher's qualifications||The required amount of butcher knowledge to qualify||Butcher Reward for each completed task (gold)|
The Meat Factory's foremen and managers are paid every day at payroll time (after 00:00 GMT) in two instalments:
- Fixed salary (fixed pay, different for each position).
- Additional Bonus.
Also, as brigadier or manager, your clone will be credited with daily experience units, their number depending on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
In addition to their salaries, Meat Factory employees (foremen and managers) may receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of "Butcher's Knowledge" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Butcher's Knowledge can be acquired by exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma for it at the University. Read more
Every day the state transfers to the Meat Factory premium fund: 30% - from the payment for cutting each animal carcass for meat to the Meat Factory.
The following payments are made from this fund:
- 10% of the fund - goes instantly into the task pay fund for the slaughterers.
- 30% of the fund - goes instantly into the assignment pay fund for butchers.
- 30% fund - paid at the end of the day to all brigadiers in proportion to the amount of "Butcher's Knowledge" of each clone.
- 30% of the fund - paid at the end of the day to all managers in proportion to the number of "Butcher's Knowledge" of each clone.
If the slaughterer or butcher fund is exhausted at any point, assignments for that category of employee will cease until there is money in the fund.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of jobs (tasks to be performed simultaneously) for the position of a miner is limited and equals 1,000.
- The number of jobs (jobs to be performed simultaneously) for the butcher position is limited to 1,000.
- There is no limit to the number of jobs for the foreman position.
- There is one manager for every 10 brigadiers.
Recalculation of employees, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies in higher positions takes place at the calculation time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
In the event that the number of subordinate employees is insufficient to support one of the leadership positions, the reverse process is provided: the vacancy will be closed at the calculated time. An employee with a minimum amount of "Butcher's Knowledge" will be reassigned to a lower position.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to be promoted to manager:
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- To work in the position of "Brigadier.
- Have "Butcher's Knowledge" more than the worst employee in a higher position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch. Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tool needed to work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool will not be able to perform his duties and will receive a corresponding reprimand in his personal employment book. If a clone is reprimanded for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.