Clones of Artisan and higher social status can work at the Hospital
Terms of employment
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Pen (for all posts).
Your clone will also need a minimum of 3 units of Medical Knowledge for the device.
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the Hospital can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
Craftsmen and higher status clones begin their careers in the Hospital as "Nurse". If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
You may resign from the Hospital at any time of your choosing.
Amount of salary
All employees of the Hospital are paid daily at pay time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
The amount of the bonus depends on the amount of "Knowledge of Medicine" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or not enough knowledge to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Knowledge of the mercantile business can be acquired in several ways:
- By exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma at the University for them. Read more
- Taking advantage of magical artifacts from fairy tale characters. Read more
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.
Every day, the state transfers to the Hospital's premium fund:
- 25% - of the cost of training for the profession of paramedic at the University;
- 25% of the cost of training to be a surgeon at the University;
- 50% of the cost of a sex change for a clone.
At the end of each workday, the Hospital's accumulated bonus fund is paid out in four installments:
- 10% of the fund to all nurses, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Medicine" of each clone;
- 50% of the fund to all doctors, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Medicine" of each clone;
- 30% of the fund to all department heads, in proportion to each clone's Knowledge of Medicine;
- 10% of the fund to all managers, in proportion to the number of "Knowledge of Medicine" of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- There is no limit to the number of nursing positions available.
- There is no limit to the number of jobs for the position of physician.
- The number of jobs for department heads is limited to 10.
- The number of manager jobs is limited to 1.
The transfer of employees from one position to another takes place at settlement time (after 00:00 GMT).
During the working day, one or more of the seats already occupied may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is fired for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
In order to occupy a doctor's position, a clone must get a job as a nurse. At the end of the work day, the clone will be promoted, subject to social status matching.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to hold a supervisory position (department head or manager):
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have more "Medical Knowledge" than the worst employee in a superior position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch. Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tool needed to work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool will not be able to perform his duties and will receive a corresponding reprimand in his personal employment book. If a clone is reprimanded for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.