Clones with the appropriate military rank can work in the General Staff. Each position requires a certain military rank and number of units of "Military Knowledge. The required status for employment is "Craftsman" or higher.
Terms of employment
Clones with the appropriate military rank can work in the General Staff. Each position requires a certain military rank and number of units of "Military Knowledge.
Military ranks can be obtained by training at the Orders of Military Affairs.
"Knowledge of military affairs" can be obtained by a clone in the following ways:
- Working in security. Read more
- Engaging in robbery. Read more
- Participating in tournaments. Read more
- Visiting the Great Warrior Complex. Read more
- Practicing in the Princely Arena. Read more
- Using a variety of jewelry. Read more
- Taking advantage of magical artifacts from fairy tale characters. Read more
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Pen (for all posts).
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the General Staff can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
Attention! Work in the General Staff is equal to military service, it can not be combined with service in the brigade of a principality.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. In addition to one stamina consumption rate, the clone expends 4 stamina units in any of the positions of this enterprise. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
At any time you may resign from the General Staff at your own request (but not earlier than the day after employment). Dismissal is also possible if the clone is displaced from his position by a stronger challenger. In this case, dismissal can come right on the day of employment.
The possibilities of rank production in the work of the General Staff
By working for a given company, a clone can obtain a higher military rank for free. Titles will be awarded after every 30 days of continuous service (no layoffs).
However, there are the following limitations:
- The rank of "Staff-Major" gives the opportunity to rise to the rank of "Captain/Captain of the Third Rank" without training at the Orders of War.
- The position of "staff colonel" gives the opportunity to rise to the rank of "lieutenant colonel/captain II rank" without training in the Orders of War.
- The position of "staff general major" gives the opportunity to rise to the rank of "lieutenant colonel/captain II rank" without training at the War Affairs Office.
- The position of "Chief of the General Staff" allows one to rise to the rank of "Lieutenant Colonel/Captain II rank" without training in the Orders of War.
For promotion to the rank of Colonel/Captain, rank I, training at the Academy of the General Staff will be required.
If you are dismissed from your position (for any reason), the period of continuous service is reset to zero. The next time you are hired, the countdown of days will start all over again.
Amount of salary
All General Staff employees are paid on a daily basis at pay time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
Employees of the General Staff may receive bonuses. The amount of the bonus depends on the amount of "Military Knowledge" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or not enough knowledge to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Knowledge of military affairs" can be increased in the ways described in the chapter § Conditions of Employment, as well as by using magic artifacts.
Every day, the state contributes to the General Staff's premium fund:
- 10% - from the profits from the sale of weapons in the gun shop.
- 10% - from the commission on sales at the Arms Exchange.
At the end of each work day, the accumulated General Staff Bonus Fund is paid in four installments:
- 20% of the fund to all staff majors, in proportion to each clone's Knowledge of Warfare.
- 20% of the fund to all staff colonels, in proportion to the amount of "Military Knowledge" of each clone.
- 30% of the fund to all Staff General Majors, in proportion to each clone's Knowledge of Warfare.
- 30% of the fund to all Chiefs of General Staff, in proportion to each clone's Knowledge of Warfare.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of staff-major jobs is limited to 20.
- The number of staff colonel positions is limited to 5.
- The number of jobs for the position of staff general is limited and equals 2.
- The number of jobs for the position of Chief of General Staff is limited to 1.
The opening of new positions does not automatically happen. There is no automatic promotion either. A clone can take a position by displacing a "weaker" worker, even if there are no vacancies (if his military rank and characteristics are higher than those specified in the requirements). Thus, an employee with poor performance can be dismissed from his or her position at any time.
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
Note! You can temporarily increase your Military Knowledge by wearing the appropriate magic artifacts or jewelry on your clone.
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.