Clones of the social status "Craftsman" and higher can work at the Fair.
Terms of employment
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Work gloves (for the porter).
- Quill (for the foreman).
- Accounts (for the manager).
The clone will also need the following characteristics:
- At least 6 "Commercial Knowledge" (for all positions).
- At least 160 "Experience" (for the manager).
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work at the Fair can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
Craftsmen and clones of higher status begin their career at the Fair as "Bearer". If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired. You can resign from the Fair at any time of your choosing.
Amount of salary
Wages to Fair employees are paid daily at the settlement time (after 00:00 GMT):
- Permanent salary (for managers only).
- Additional bonus (only for porters and foremen).
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
Fair workers (porters and foremen) may receive bonuses. The amount of the bonus depends on the amount of "Knowledge of the Trade" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If the amount of knowledge is not enough to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Knowledge of the mercantile business can be acquired in several ways:
- By exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma at the University for them. Read more
- Taking advantage of magical artifacts from fairy tale characters. Read more
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.
Every day, the state contributes to the Fair's prize fund:
- 50% of the commission from sales at the Fair.
At the end of each working day, the accumulated bonus fund of the Fair is paid out in two installments:
- 60% of the fund to all porters, in proportion to each clone's Knowledge of the Trade;
- 40% of the fund to all brigadiers, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of the Trade" of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of jobs for the porter position is unlimited.
- There is one foreman for every 10 porters.
- No jobs are currently open for the manager position. The vacated seats will be reduced.
Recalculation of employees, transfer from position to position and opening of new vacancies in higher positions takes place at the calculation time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
In the event that the number of subordinate employees is insufficient to support one of the leadership positions, the reverse process is provided: the vacancy will be closed at the calculated time. An employee with a minimum amount of "Knowledge of the Trade" will be reassigned to a lower position.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to hold a higher position:
- Have the necessary social status (or higher);
- Have "Knowledge of the Trade" more than the worst employee in a superior position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch. Note that promotion can occur even when the clone lacks the tool needed to work in a higher position. In this case, the clone will be promoted, but due to the lack of a tool will not be able to perform his duties and will receive a corresponding reprimand in his personal employment book. If a clone is reprimanded for three days in a row, he will be fired.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.