It is a government agency in charge of civil records: recording and assigning social statuses to clones; transferring rights to clones between users; renaming clones, princedoms, pleasure boats, and jewelry stores; and recording shares in state-owned enterprises.
Terms of employment
Starting with the status of "Philistine", your clone can get a job at the Chancellery. He will not need a tool here, but he will be required to make a donation of a certain amount of gold coins, resources and prudence.
A clone may hold only one position at a given enterprise, but may combine this with work at other state enterprises other than the Meat Factory.
While working in the Chancery, a clone consumes one stamina rate according to its social status. In the case when a clone works simultaneously on different state enterprises - the stamina consumption is summed up. If the clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and therefore will not receive a salary: in this case, a reprimand is entered in his personal Labor Book. Having been reprimanded in this position for three consecutive days, he will be fired.
You may resign from the Office at any time of your choosing. There is no return of spent resources, gold coins, and prudence on dismissal.
All employees of the Office are paid daily at the settlement time (after 00:00 GMT) one part - additional bonus.
A clone does not receive experience units for working at this company.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page: just hover your cursor over its name.
Employees of the Office may receive bonuses. If the bonus on any day is less than the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive it on that day.
Every day, the state transfers to the Chancery's premium fund:
- 2.5% of the state's income from the Clone Auction.
- 20% of the state fee for changing the name of a clone.
- 20% of the state fee for renaming a principality.
- 20% of the state fee for renaming a recreational vessel.
- 20% of the state fee for renaming a jewelry production.
- 10% of the state fee for renaming a settlement.
- 3% of the state income line item "Social Statuses."
At the end of each workday, the Office's accumulated bonus fund is paid out in four installments:
- 20% of the fund to all registrars equally.
- 20% of the fund - to all collegiate assessors equally.
- 30% of the fund - to all collegiate counselors equally.
- 30% of the fund to all the chancellors equally.
Number of jobs and promotions
The number of jobs in the company is fixed and does not change.
During the working day, one or more of the seats already occupied may become vacant: if a clone resigns or is fired for other reasons. In this case, the company will display the vacancies available for employment.
In order to be promoted to a higher position, your clone must meet the following requirements:
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have enough judgment, gold coins, and resources.
- Quit your previous job at the Chancery.
There is no return of spent resources, gold coins, and prudence on dismissal.
If your clone has taken a position, he will work at it until he resigns himself or is fired for lack of stamina.