Clones of the social status "Philistine" and above can work in the Alchemic Laboratory.
Terms of employment
The clone requires a working tool to work:
- Pen (for all posts).
A clone can only hold one position at a given company. Work in the Alchemic Laboratory can be combined with work at other state enterprises (except the Meat Factory).
The petty mongrels and clones of higher status begin their careers in the Alchemy Laboratory with the position of "Laboratory Technician". If you meet the requirements for a higher position, the clone will automatically be promoted to that position.
While working in this enterprise, the clone consumes one standard of endurance according to his social status. If a clone combines several jobs, the stamina consumption is summed up for all jobs. If a clone lacks the stamina to perform his duties, he will fail and thus will not receive pay and experience units. In this case, the strength of the tool is not consumed, and a reprimand is entered in the personal work book. If an employee is reprimanded for three consecutive days in a given position, he or she will be fired.
At any time you can resign from the Tower of the Magi at your own will.
Amount of salary
All employees of the Alchemy Laboratory are paid daily at the settlement time (after 00:00 GMT) in one part - an additional bonus.
Also, your clone will be credited daily experience units, their number depends on the position held.
For detailed information on each position, see the company page (hover over the job title).
Employees of the Tower of Magicians may receive bonuses. The size of the bonus depends on the amount of "Knowledge of Alchemy" a clone has. The more knowledge - the higher his bonus will be. If a clone has 0 knowledge or not enough knowledge to receive the minimum payout (0.0001 gold coin), the clone will not receive a bonus that day.
"Knowledge of alchemy can be acquired in several ways:
- By exchanging Experience, Judgment, or Charisma at the University for them. Read more
- Taking advantage of magical artifacts from fairy tale characters. Read more
Warning. It is forbidden to manipulate artifacts in order to obtain bonus special knowledge without reducing the strength of artifacts in the scheduled time.
Every day, the state donates to the Tower of the Magicians prize fund:
- 25% of the value of the produced elixirs in the Tower of the Alchemists (of the component in gold coins, the cost of the resource is not taken into account).
At the end of each work day, the accumulated Tower of Magicians bonus fund is paid out in three installments:
- 50% of the fund to all Laborers, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Alchemy" of each clone.
- 40% of the fund to all Scientific Employees, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Alchemy" of each clone.
- 10% of the fund to all Learned Secretaries, in proportion to the amount of "Knowledge of Alchemy" of each clone.
Number of jobs and promotions
Each position has a different number of job openings. This amount is calculated according to the following rules:
- The number of jobs for the Lab Technician position is unlimited.
- The number of jobs for the position of Research Associate is limited to 20.
- The number of jobs for the position of Academic Secretary is limited to 3.
The transfer of employees from one position to another takes place at settlement time (after 00:00 GMT).
Also, during the working day one or more of the already occupied positions may become vacant (if the clone resigns or is dismissed for other reasons). In this case, the company will display available seats.
Your clone must meet the following requirements in order to hold a higher position:
- Have the necessary social status (or higher).
- Have a "Knowledge of Alchemy" greater than the worst worker in a superior position.
If these conditions are met, your clone will be promoted at the end of the day, and the clone who held it before will be moved down a notch.
A clone's higher social status does not increase the chance of being promoted to a higher position. It only determines the possibility of holding a particular position. Only the level of special knowledge affects the promotion.