The atelier can sew a variety of protective and casual clothing for your clones.
They can open their own tannery:
- A prince who improved all the processing and military enterprises of the principality to Level 2.
- The owner of the settlement of the minimum level of development "City".
Table. Cost of building a tannery
Atelier does not need periodic repairs.
The atelier carries out sewing of the following products:
- Daily clothing made of linen fiber for clones (restores stamina);
- Special Exile Cloak (for rejecting a clone);
- Unloading vests (for combat operations);
- Protective leather clothing: cloaks, jackets, vests (used to reduce damage from salt and live rounds and blows by edged weapons in combat).
Table. Daily Clothes for Clones
|Type of clothing||Production cost per set||Wear bonuses (per day)||Level|
|Clothes of an artisan||10 kg of flax + 0.5 gold||+1 unit of intent + 0.2 stamina||1|
|Clothes of a peasant||12 kg of flax + 0.5 gold||+1 unit of intent + 0.25 stamina||2|
|Clothes of a bourgeois||15 kg of flax + 1 gold||+1 unit of intent + 0.3 stamina||3|
|Clothes of a merchant||25 kg of flax + 2 gold||+1 unit of intent + 0.35 stamina||4|
|Baron's Clothes||50 kg of flax + 3 gold||+1 unit of intent + 0.4 stamina||5|
|The Count's Clothes||70 kg of flax + 4 gold||+1 unit of intent + 0.45 stamina||6|
|Clothes of an emperor||100 kg of flax + 4 gold||+1 unit of intention + 0.5||7|
Clothing Production Cloak of the Exile:
The cost of producing clothing Cloak of the Exile:** 10 kg of linen + 0.5 gold
Table. Protective Clothing for Clones
|Type of clothing||Production cost per set||Protective properties||Durability|
|Leather vest||1/8 calfskin + 0.125 gold||The vest reduces the damage received in combat by 6-12% from a salt shot, by 1-5% from a blow with an edged weapon, and by 3-7% from live ammo and nukes||3000|
|Leather jacket||1/4 calfskin + 0.25 gold||The jacket reduces the damage received in combat by 15-25% from a salt shot, by 5-10% from a blow with an edged weapon, and by 7-13% from live ammo and nukes||5000|
|Leather raincoat||1/2 calfskin + 0.5 gold||The cloak reduces the damage received in combat by 30-50% from a salt shot, by 10-20% from a blow with an edged weapon, and by 10-25% from live ammo and nukes.||10 000|
|Samurai Leather Cloak||1 calfskin + 1 iron + 1 gold||The Samurai Cloak reduces combat damage from salt shots by 30-80%, from stabbing with edged weapons by 10-40%, and from live ammo and nukes by 10-50%.||10 000|
|Leather cloak made of dragon scales||1 calfskin + 100 dragon scales + 1.5 gold||The cloak of dragon scales decreases the damage received in combat by 80-100% from a salt shot, by 80-100% from a blow with an edged weapon, by 70-100% from live ammunition and nukes, and by 85-95% from dragon fire.||15 000|
Production of off-loading vests:
The production cost of the unloading vest: 12 linen + 0.5 gold.
A limited number of garments can be sewn in the atelier on a daily basis, depending on the type of garment:
- Casual wear. In a day you can sew a certain number of units of men's and women's clothing (the total level of not more than 7 units)
- Special Exile Cloak. In a day you can sew no more than 10 pieces of such clothing.
- Unloading vests. No more than 3 unloading vests can be produced per day.
- Protective leather clothing. Only one calfskin can be ordered for cutting per day, from which a certain number of things can be sewn (based on the table above).
You can turn on the automatic sewing function. In this case, sewing (if you have the original materials) will take place every day at the calculated time, even if you do not go to the account.