Subsidy to owners of settlements
Every day the State replenishes this fund with deductions in gold coins, and then pays it into the treasury of each settlement in proportion to its technological level.
The total daily cash fund for all settlements is made up of:
- 2% of the current size of the Treasury.
- 10% of the profits from the discount in the Trade Guild.
- 10% of the profits from the discount at the Fair.
- 5% of the difference between the par value of the security and its sale value at the Securities Auction (in case of sale for gold coins only).
The Megalopolis level settlement treasury fund is additionally replenished from:
- 10% of the income from teaching the Intent characteristic at the University.