Active players fund
The Active Players Fund is made up of:
- The state's deductions from its profits.
- One-time payments from profits from the sale of agricultural products on the Real Clone Earth.
- 5% - from profits from tourism activities on the Real Clone Earth.
- 3% - from the profit fund of the Trade Guild.
- 10% - from the Fair's profit fund.
- 35% of the state's income from the Clone Auction.
- 25% - from the state property rent tax.
- 50% from the social fund.
All your achievements in the development of an account are also your participation in the development of the whole project. On a weekly basis, from the various items of expenditure of gold coins, the state forms a special Active Players Fund, which is paid as follows:
- Seven equal parts are formed from the Fund (according to the 7 categories of accounting).
- For each accounting category, the arithmetic mean of the scores in that category of all accounting records is calculated.
- All accounts with a score in that category that is equal to or higher than the average score will receive a payment from that category's fund in proportion to the score.