The NFTs in this collection have the following utilitarian features:
Impact of NFT on cattle
All in-game NFTs of the Taurus Guard series that reside in a wallet tied to a Metropolis or Anclave game server affect the built barn of the account. Подробнее
Impact on the barn:
- +0.2% to the rate of recovery after mating, reduction in the period of readiness for mating in cows (not more than 10%).
- Increases the weight of newborn calves in the barn by x%, where x is the weight of the NFT in the purse (by a maximum of 100%, i.e. 2 times).
The beneficial effect on the barn starts to work if the NFT is continuously on the tied to the game wallet for at least a week. This wallet must also be tied to the game server for at least a week. Note that every time an NFT is moved to another wallet or smart contract address, or an NFT is put up for sale, the "hold" time for that NFT is reset.
In-game bonus fund for NFT owners
A new tab has been created for the NFT Taurus Guard in Property Assessment - NFT Weight. The weight of each NFT from the moment of acquisition will be 0. After NFTs have been in the wallet linked to the game for 7 days, they will appear in the "NFT weight" subsection in the next calculation hour and will have a weight of 1. This value is constant (as long as the NFT is on the wallet). You can see all your NFTs, as well as the time of their stay in the wallet in the game section "Investor" → "NFT" (data on new NFTs can be updated up to 24 hours).
Payments to NFT holders are made once a week, every Friday, even if the score will be below average.
The fund is formed from the following sources:
- 10% of state farm income on the sale or mating of cattle by players.
- 10% of state farm income on manure processing.
- The commissioner reserves the right to additionally fill the fund from other sources that are state revenues.
To participate in payments from this fund, the NFT must be continuously on the wallet linked to the game for at least a week. This wallet must also be tied to the game server for at least a week. Note that every time an NFT is moved to another wallet or smart contract address, or an NFT is put up for sale, the "hold" time for that NFT is reset.
**Your account will not receive its designated payout amount from the Active Players Fund if your account has a payout at the time of the payout:
- There are hungry clones (with negative stamina);
- There are unrepaired settlements;
- There are unrepaired principalities;
- There are unrepaired wonders;
- There are unrepaired properties;
- There is a negative balance of gold coins or cloncoins.
Secondary market NFT sales bonus
The NFT Bulls Guard (Taurus Guard) cryptocurrency owner bonus fund consists of the following deductions:
- On an ongoing basis, 25% of the royalty fee received by the game administration on NFT sales of this collection on the market (in other words, royalties).
- Additionally, 25% of the royalty fee received by the game administration from the NFT sales of this collection on the market (in other words, royalties) until the creation of the GoldenClone DAO.
- One-time payment of 1.25% of income from in-game box sales (at the rate of Solana).
Thus, until GoldenClone DAO is created, 50% of the royalties will be distributed to all owners of NFT Bull Guardians. After the DAO is implemented, the NFT owners of this collection will retain a 25% royalty share.
Twice a month, the fund is distributed to all NFTs that are uninterrupted and immobile on non-custodial wallets, meaning they are not on sale on marketplaces or other smart contracts. The payout depends on the Staking points parameter, which can be viewed for each of your NFTs at crypto goldenclone (opens in a new tab).
Immediately after purchase, the Staking points of your NFT will be 0. Each day of NFT on the wallet will bring Staking points. The increase is divided into two periods:
- The first 10 days add 100 Staking points. And in 10 days you reach 1000 Staking points.
- Subsequent days are added 1 per day. And in 510 days (including the first 10), a maximum of 1,500 Staking points will be reached.
The entire accumulated fund will be divided equally among all Staking points. These payments (minus the blockchain commission for the transaction) will come to the wallets of NFT owners in Solana cryptocurrency twice a month - on the 1st and 15th of the month.
Note that any time you move an NFT to another wallet or smart contract address, or put an NFT on sale, the accumulated Staking points bonus is burned.
If the size of the cryptocurrency fund is less than 0.15 SOL, the fund continues to accumulate until the next payout cycle.
The size of the current cryptocurrency bonus fund can be found here: 9ZNNi2eSTwkdKatykNymZdTEzYW1Z8b9VJEzqBrfAawx (opens in a new tab)
Additional bonuses for collectible traits
Each NFT has a set of different properties, which are described in detail in the "Collecting Value" section. It is planned that in the future these properties will be compared to various events in the real world (sports championships, the Olympics, the rise in price of fiat and cryptocurrency assets, etc.). And under favorable circumstances, these properties of NFT will enhance the bonuses prescribed above. The total increase cannot exceed 20% of the base increase of your NFT.
For example, NFT increases the weight of newborn calves by 0.1%. The additional bonus of this NFT cannot be higher than 0.02%.
This feature will make the collections even more attractive to players and will contribute to the growth of NFT sales on the secondary market, as well as create an additional link between the virtual and real worlds. Thanks to this feature, players will be more interested in the various events in the world around them and draw new information.