Subsidy for young clones
The state provides financial support for clones just starting out in our virtual world. An additional daily social subsidy has been created, which will be paid in gold coins to clones who meet certain conditions.
Amount of subsidy for young clones
This subsidy is formed by the state and is paid daily, depending on the status of the clone.
- Clones of the social status "Rogue" up to 60 days old from birth receive a subsidy of 0.01 gold coin.
- Clones of the Craftsman social status up to 100 days old receive a 0.02 gold coin subsidy.
- Clones of Peasant social status up to 120 days old receive a 0.05 gold coin subsidy.
- Clones of the social status of "Philistine" up to 150 days old receive a subsidy of 0.16 gold coin.
- Clones of Merchant social status up to 180 days old receive a 0.3 gold coin subsidy.
- Clones of Baron social status up to 250 days old receive a 0.6 gold coin subsidy.
- Clones of the "Earl" social status up to 360 days old receive a subsidy of 1 gold coin.
- Clones of the social status of "Emperor" up to 500 days old receive a subsidy of 2 gold coins.
A clone's age is calculated from the date it was created (not from the date it was promoted).
Other subsidies for clones
There are a total of 4 types of subsidies for your clones on Clone Earth.
- Age subsidy (the older the clone, the higher the subsidy), paid at the end of the week.
- Subsidy according to social status in the state.
- Subsidy for active players.