"Social status" is exactly the name given to one's position in organized society. Every clone of our state is a cell of an organism.
Social status is determined by a set of distinctive characteristics - the level of income, education, power, consumption, the nature of work.
The higher the status, the wider the range of activities available and the more diverse the sources of potential income, privileges and responsibilities, and opportunities to influence social processes.
Your clone rises from the very "bottom" of society to the top of Mount Olympus - not an easy path from vagabond to Emperor. You, as the creator of your character, control its development. Everything is in your hands. You are the Creator!
As you play, you'll look around not only in the virtual world, but also in your real world. We wish you to become an Emperor not only in the clone world, but also in the REAL world!
There are eight social statuses on Clone Earth:
Common features of different statuses
General status capabilities (except for the vagabond):
- Acquisition of mines. Read more
- Use of artifacts. Read more
- Receiving royalties for interesting articles in the Gazette. Read more
- Acquisition of peacocks. Read more
- Service in the princely squadron. Read more
- Gaining Combat Skills. Read more
- Real estate construction. Read more
- Keeping dragons (if you have a castle and caves). Read more
- Hunting for caches of gold. Read more
- Trade at the fair. Read more
- Work at construction sites. Read more
- Participation in auctions. Read more
- Participation in hunting (purchase of a hunting ticket according to social status). Read more
- Robberies. Read more
- Guards. Read more
- Tournaments. Read more
- Mentoring of rookie tramps. Read more
- Making magical items in the Alchemy Laboratory. Read more
- Ammunition Manufacturing. Read more
- Purchase of securities, goods and other things.