How to become a hunter
To become a hunter you need to go to the Business page → Hunting.
In order to become a hunter, it is necessary to acquire:
- Hunting license.
- A weapon that you can go hunting with.
- Shotgun loads.
- Additional uniforms (optional).
You can buy the necessary attributes for hunting in the section "Hunting house". On the left side of the page you will see two columns - "Storage" and "Inventory". On the right side of the page, click on the name of the desired clone. These columns show the items that are in the storage or in the sum of the selected clone. The type of items is switched by the yellow arrows. To purchase a new item, click the desired icon ("Weapon," "Ammo," or "Ammunition").
Worn weapons and uniforms can also be purchased (or sold) at the Fair.
Hunting for each type of animal requires a different set of hunting equipment (tickets, rifles, and ammunition). The extra outfit is suitable for all kinds of beasts.
A hunting ticket is purchased for each specific clone and is valid for 240 days. A hunter may hold 1 ticket of each type.
Table. Cost of hunting tickets and clone status
|Ticket type||Required status||Cost Gold|
It should be noted that each social class is strictly assigned a type of animal, and the Craftsman cannot buy a license for a bear as well as the Emperor for a marten.
When a clone upgrades his social status, he may use his license that corresponded to the old status, or purchase a new license for a higher status and hunt with both licenses alternately.
Warning: A hunting ticket cannot be sold or transferred to another clone.
To purchase a ticket at the Hunt Lodge, click on the ticket icon to the right of the desired clone's name. If the clone does not yet have a ticket, the "Deadline" column will show "Out of Stock". If you already have a ticket, its validity will be indicated. If you already have a ticket, when you buy a new one, it will be extended for +240 days.
In addition to buying tickets, every prince can get any kind of ticket for free. Drawing is conducted on an ongoing basis.
Conditions for participation:
- Being a Prince.
- Have at least one developed site of any type.
- The principality must be repaired.
- There must be no hungry clones on the account.
- The account must not have any broken real estate or settlements.
- The maximum duration of any hunting ticket is 24 hours.
- The clone prince gets the ticket. If there are several principalities on the account - all clone princes participate.
- If the winning clone has another hunting ticket, the new ticket will not affect him in any way.
- The prize can come at any time of the day.
- Winners will be notified of their prize by in-game mail.
- The time of validity of the ticket starts from the moment the notification came.
- To have a chance to win any type of ticket, you must have a corner of that type of beast.
- The more lands available - the higher the chance of winning!
Weapons for hunting
Different weapons are needed to hunt different animals.
Table. Cost of shotguns for hunting
|Name of the gun||Beast species||Cost Gold|
|Small caliber rifle||Marten||0,5|
|Plain-barreled gun (double-barrelled) 12 caliber||Boar||4|
|Double-barrel combined shotgun||Deer||5|
|Carbine caliber 7||Elk||10|
|Combined high grade rifle||Bear||15|
A hunter may have several guns of each type, but may not wear more than 1 gun at a time. For this he must have the appropriate hunting license. Without a ticket of the appropriate type, you can't wear a gun. Any type of hunting gun has a durability of 18,000 rounds. Strength is consumed by shots. When the shotgun has a strength of 0, the shotgun is considered to be completely worn out. You need to replace the gun to continue hunting.
Each gun has an "Accuracy" parameter that shows the probability of successfully hitting the target. For marten and fox shotguns this parameter is 25%, for other shotguns it is 20%.
Each shotgun also has an "Accumulated Bonus" characteristic. It represents the number of accurate shots (caught animals) in the last 24 hours. If you remove the gun from the clone, the accumulated bonus is saved.
It is worth remembering the following:
- If you manually remove a shotgun with a strength of 0, it will disappear immediately; the existing "Accumulated Bonus" will be lost.
- If you do not remove the rifle manually, then at the next calculation time (at the beginning of the new day) the "Sharp Shooter" subsidy will be paid for the rifle according to the number of "Accumulated Bonus" units. After that, the shotgun will disappear automatically.
Hunting weapons can be sold at the Fair to other hunters.
Each type of shotgun has its own type of ammunition. Ammunition is wasted when shots are fired.
Table. Cost of cartridges for hunting
|Cartridge name||Beast species||Cost Gold|
|Cartridges for small-caliber rifle||Marten||0,0008|
|Buckshot gun cartridges||Fox||0,0015|
|Cartridges for 12-gauge shotguns (double-barrelled)||Boar||0,005|
|Cartridges for double-barrel combination shotgun||Deer||0,0075|
|Cartridges for carbine caliber 7||Elk||0,014|
|Combined high grade rifle cartridges||Bear||0,02|
Before each hunt cycle, ammo is reserved from the clone's inventory. Unspent cartridges during the hunt are returned to the hunter's inventory.
It is necessary to have at least 50 pieces of ammunition of the right type to start hunting.
In the Hunting Lodge, you can set up the automatic purchase of ammunition if there is not enough at the beginning of the next hunting cycle. In this case, ammunition will be purchased as long as the hunter hunts and there is enough money on the game account.
To increase your marksmanship during the hunt you can purchase (at the Hunting Lodge or at the Fair) additional hunter's outfit on request.
Table. The cost of hunting ammunition
The hunter can only wear one item of each type, that is a total of 5 items. Any type of hunter's equipment is rated for 21,000 rounds. The shotgun shots use up the strength.
Each of these items increases the hunter's probability of a successful hit (Accuracy) by 1%.