Chicken farm products
You can choose in which of two modes each of your chicken farm will operate: "Egg Production Mode" or "Reproduction Mode". These two modes are switched on your farm management page. You can switch these modes at any time.
- "Egg Production Mode" - you pick up all laid eggs from the chicken farm, and they automatically end up in your clone's purse. Thanks to this you will be provided with chicken eggs.
- "Reproduction Mode" - you will not take the eggs away, but leave them for your hens to incubate until the chicks hatch. Thanks to this, the number of chickens on your farm will increase.
Each chicken farm can provide your account with the following types of resources:
- Chicken meat.
- Chicken droppings.
- State Farm Coupons.
Remember that chickens only produce if they have feed. Production of all kinds of products increases in proportion to the number of chickens on your farm. Chickens give products once a day at feeding time.
To produce chicken eggs on the farm it is necessary to enable "Egg Production Mode".
If each hen receives an optimal diet, she will lay one egg every 48 hours.
In "egg production mode" all laid eggs go into your clone's inventory.
Table. Egg production on a chicken farm
|Number of hens in the yard||Number of eggs per day|
If each hen receives a special diet with the addition of flax, the egg production of chickens increases.
Table. Additional chicken farm eggs when consuming flax
|Number of hens in the yard||Number of extra eggs per day|
|20||0 to 2|
|40||0 to 4|
|60||0 to 8|
|80||0 to 12|
|100||0 to 16|
Next, you can use chicken eggs in the following ways:
- Serve them in the refectory as food for your clones (source of stamina). Read more
- Load them onto a pleasure craft to equip it for a voyage to distant shores. Read more
- Use them as an ingredient for making some elixirs in the Alchemy Laboratory. Read more
- Sell them on the commodity exchange in the trade guild. Read more
Once you have at least 40 chickens on your farm, you can deliver poultry to the Meat Factory and get 1.5 chickens per chicken. Any amount of poultry can be given away at one time. Processing each chicken in the Meat Factory costs 0.15 gold.
You can use the resulting chicken in the following ways:
- Serve in the refectory as food for your clones (source of stamina). Read more
- Load it onto a pleasure craft to equip it for a voyage to distant shores. Read more
- Use as a guard dog food. Read more
- Use as dragon food. Read more
- Use as an ingredient for making some elixirs in the Alchemy Laboratory. Read more
- Sell on the commodity exchange in the trade guild. Read more
You will get this type of product in any mode of operation of the chicken farm. Each hen produces 0.16 chicken droppings per day. The more hens you have, the more litter will be produced daily.
Chicken manure is a valuable raw material for processing into "Chicken Breeze" fertilizer. Manure can be processed under Business → Livestock → Manure and Fertilizer. You can use the resulting fertilizer for your agricultural fields (see "Business → Farming").
To get 1 kg of "Chicken Breeze" fertilizer, you need to spend:
- 7 kg of chicken manure;
- 0.002 gold coin.
If for some reason you do not want to process chicken manure yourself, you can sell it at the Fair. You can also sell ready-made Chicken Breeze fertilizer there.
Exchanging a farm for State Farm coupons
It is possible to exchange the chicken farm for State Farm coupons. You must have at least 40 chickens on your farm to do this. You will receive 3 coupons or more for each chicken you turn in to the State Farm Nursery. The more chickens you have on your farm at the time of the exchange, the more coupons you get.
Table. Chicken farm exchange for coupons
|Number of hens in the yard||Multiplier (%)||State farm coupons|
|20 - 39||cannot be exchanged||X|
|40 - 59||1||120|
|60 - 79||1,05||189|
|80 - 99||1,1||264|
By exchanging your farm for coupons, you give away the chicken farm building along with the birds. You can't exchange just the chickens and keep the empty farm.
You can use your State Farm coupons in the following ways:
- Use to buy state farm securities or butchery securities at a securities auction. Read more
- Use for the production of superfood for cattle.
- Sell on the commodity exchange.